Killing Time Episode 84 - Kristina and Nick Molinaro of Twenty Five and Pine

Today my guests today are Kristina and Nick Molinaro, the owners of Twenty Five and Pine, a woodworking business here in Dayton. I’m excited to talk to them because they’re an awesome local business that I actually came across on TikTok. They started their woodworking business back in 2018 out of their home, although they’ve recently moved out of their home and into a new shop, so we’ll learn about that transition and much more on this episode.

You can find their website at twentyfiveandpine.com.

They're also on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook as @twentyfiveandpine. You can also find them on Pinterest.

If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or write a review of the show. 

If you're interested in the other podcast I have that I mentioned on this episode, it's called Discover Dayton and you can find it at www.discoverdaytonpodcast.com.

Thanks for listening!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Killing Time Episode 80 - Leigh Hacker

Killing Time 2022 Promo/Update on Where I've Been