Killing Time Episode 87 - Itsjesssss from TikTok

Visit killingtimeduringcorona.blogspot.com for full show notes...

For today’s episode I’m excited to talk to Jessica, an Ohio-based comedian who is on Tiktok as @Itsjesssss She’s one of the funniest people I follow and I’m really excited to get to talk with her and ask her about some of the hilarious stories she shares. We also talk about which is worse: growing up Catholic or Evangelical Christian, and we touch on some mental health and she teaches me that part of the rhubarb plant is poisonous, so all around an informative and helpful interview.

Jess doesn’t necessarily want to be found other than on TikTok, so I don’t have a website or anything to point you to, but definitely get on TikTok and check her out @Itsjessss!

Thanks so much for listening, and if you enjoyed this episode you may like my other podcast, Discover Dayton, which can be found wherever you get your podcasts or at www.discoverdaytonpodcast.com. You can also find the Killing Time Facebook page at www.facebook.com/killingtimewitharch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Killing Time Episode 80 - Leigh Hacker

Killing Time 2022 Promo/Update on Where I've Been