Killing Time Episode 86 - Jason AKA RoastmasterTikTok

Continuing on with my goal of interviewing guests from TikTok, today's episode is with my buddy Jason, AKA @RoastmasterTikTok on the app. He's a really funny creator who also enjoys helping other creators on the app find their way, and he's a good friend. Join me as I talk with him about everything from cooking to beard and mustache care and more!

Also be sure to use his code, 20ROASTM, if you plan on getting some Death Grip beard and mustache product! You can find their website at www.deathgripwax.com.

Thanks so much for listening, and if you enjoyed this episode you may like my other podcast, Discover Dayton, which can be found wherever you get your podcasts or at www.discoverdaytonpodcast.com. You can also find the Killing Time Facebook page at www.facebook.com/killingtimewitharch.

Please be sure to also like, subscribe, leave a review, or share with a friend if you enjoyed the show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Killing Time Episode 80 - Leigh Hacker

Killing Time 2022 Promo/Update on Where I've Been